Looking for a match to these cabinet doors

Close up and full size

I got these used from a homeowner who had no information about them.

They have no manufacturer labels hidden in any of the usual places. Do they look familiar to you? I’d like to get more doors to mount on additional boxes I have.

Home Improvement Asked on November 14, 2021

1 Answers

One Answer

That is one cabinet maker's take on a mitered design. Mitered is a style (much like Raised Panel and Shaker are styles) but there would be hundreds... no, thousands of different variations within that style.

Cabinet makers attach many different names to their designs (sometimes the names don't even reference the basic style used). Your best bet to match would be to visit cabinet builders and suppliers in the area surrounding where these were found. Another option would be to take a door to a custom cabinetry shop near you. These shops can be found everywhere, you just don't know they're there until you start looking.

Answered by Jimmy Fix-it on November 14, 2021

Add your own answers!

Related Questions

Problems w/ Nest

0  Asked on December 24, 2020 by ka1275


60 amp Fuse box as junction box for 150a panel

3  Asked on December 24, 2020 by justjen


Removing Dimmer Switch, 3 wires

2  Asked on December 24, 2020


Why is there moisture on some parts of my basement slab?

1  Asked on December 24, 2020 by joedirt08


Wiring a new shop advice

1  Asked on December 23, 2020 by grantr


Polish quartz countertop edges

2  Asked on December 23, 2020 by gorillaape


How do I change the washers of this tap?

2  Asked on December 23, 2020


Concrete vs crushed gravel for fence posts in clay soil?

3  Asked on December 22, 2020 by lbj33


How can I release these drawer slides?

1  Asked on December 22, 2020 by eringath


Ask a Question

Get help from others!

© 2021 All rights reserved.